Thursday, September 12, 2013

Homework 3

First Objects in Blender


In Blender, I created a "stoop" and a cross street sign. The setting of our game is a city so I thought that creating objects that would help with the atmosphere would be great! 

The stoop is a set of stairs connected to a building front. Since my groups game type is platform our female main character will be able to walk up the stairs to retrieve some item. 

The street signs could potentially help our character with directions to the people she is looking for. 

These objects were created with planes, cylinders, and cubes. I subdivided and extruded the base of the street sign. Also I extruded the cylinder vertically and then horizontally. 
The "stoop" was made of a plane that was extruded vertically. I added a modifier array, adjusted the coordinates, and created 6 steps with the counter.

I hope these objects will be an asset to my group's platform gaming idea!

Here's the DropBox link to my blender objects: Stoop & Sign

No comments:

Post a Comment